Tuesday 21 February 2017

I am Teacher.....!!!!

*I'm a teacher..............*

Behind that doctor,
It's me, a teacher...........

Behind that economist,
It's me, a teacher..........

Above those astronomers,
It's me, a teacher..............

I carry the light even though they mostly make jokes of me...........

But I am a teacher........

I don't qualify for a bungalow or a villa nor earn enough to buy an expensive house or a car.............like corrupt officers and corrupt politicians.

But yes, I am a teacher...........

Some think or even say that I have too many holidays, never knowing that I spend those holidays either correcting papers or planning what and how I'm going to teach when I go back to school/college/Institution........

Because I am a teacher..,

Sometimes I get confused and even get stressed by the ever-changing policies over what and how I have to teach.......

Despite all that, I am a teacher and I love to teach and I'm teaching.............

On pay-days I don't laugh as corrupt officers and others do, but by the next day I love to come with a smile to those that I teach...........
Because I m a teacher....

The main source of my satisfaction is when I see THEM growing, succeeding, having all those assets, bravely facing the world and its challenges,

and I say yes I've taught in spite of living in a world opened by Google..

Because I am a teacher....
Yes I am a teacher........

It doesn't matter how they look at me,

It doesn't matter how much more they earn than I DO.

It doesn't matter that they drive while I walk
because all what they have is through me,

A teacher...

Whether they acknowledge me or not...... 

*I am a teacher....*

Pass this to all the teachers and make them proud  of their career.🎓🎓

Dedicated to all the amazing teachers 👏

No comments:

Post a Comment